I got a nice little comment by Zahir yesterday. You can check his comment out for yourself here. He nominated me for “The Liebster Blog Award.” Most of you probably know what kind of award this is, but since not all of you do, I’ll explain it here!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to blogs with less than 200 followers.
Now I’ll copy what Zahir wrote:
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I decided that I should definitely write a post about it & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
Normally I don’t like “receive and pass” things like this but it is actually a very nice gesture to show you appreciate someone’s work (and blog)! I, for one, was very happy when Zahir nominated me. So of course I’ll pass it on. I’ll try to chose blogs that have not already received the prize at some point. It is also quite hard to know which blogs have less than 200 followers. Oh well. These are my five picks! Please check them out.
- Anne’s Says: http://annessays.wordpress.com/
- A Purple Daffodil: http://r2square.wordpress.com/
- A Regular Pakistani Teenager: http://regularteenageworld.wordpress.com
- 4am Writer: http://4amwriter.com
- The Brown Eyed Beggar: http://thebrowneyedbeggar.blogspot.com/ (formerly “Shining Cityon the Hill” – http://shiningcityonthehill.wordpress.com)
– F H Hakansson